Saturday, September 26, 2026

TPB A DAY 18: The Walking Dead: Alien - YAY!

YAY - Cool book! An easy read with sweet, charming art - like apple pie and ice cream. I really enjoyed the two-page-spread format and the self-contained nature of the story. This would have made a great animated short! NOTE: This was originally only available digitally through Panel Syndicate, so I’m really glad they decided to give it the printed treatment. I’m an ol’ Gen Xer who still likes to read his books on actual printed paper so glad this happened.


DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.

No comments: