Wednesday, September 16, 2026

TPB A DAY 010: Alien VS Captain America - NAY!

NAY - I'm currently playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite, so I decided to give this TPB a read. I tend to judge comics, movies, games etc. by two things - did it live up to its potential and did it accomplish what it set out to do? Sadly, this TPB failed on both counts. This should have been a fun ride, but instead it felt like a generic, run-of-the-mill movie IP crossover cash grab. But I get it - we all have bills to pay!


DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.

2 comments:

Esteban "Chino" Decker said...

This crossover is just a marketing ploy. The only good thing about it is the artwork. They're going to cross the gargoyles with the aliens any minute now.

The Dork said...

Yeah - I just wish it could have been cool! The Batman Elmer Fudd is an example that these types of things can be cool if there is a will to do it!