I don't know, but sadly it looks like another cool blog has bit the dust. Maintaining a blog (even a simple one) takes time & effort & I think people just give up after a while. It's hard to put time into something that a small amount of people care about & makes no money. Fortunately, the Dork Review has two people me & Rob contributing to it, so it makes it easier, but no one wants to feel like they are wasting their time. We keep the Dork Review going solely for the love of all things dorky! We appreciate you Chino, because you are one of the few people that regularly comments & it's always great hearing from you! :)
Yes, it was a GREAT blog. Very true. Everyone wants to make money. I've also forgotten about my blog, and it's because I have a ton of my drawings to upload. Thanks, you guys have a great variety.
3 comments:
Hi, I have a question. Do you know what happened to JIMSMASH's blog?
I don't know, but sadly it looks like another cool blog has bit the dust. Maintaining a blog (even a simple one) takes time & effort & I think people just give up after a while. It's hard to put time into something that a small amount of people care about & makes no money. Fortunately, the Dork Review has two people me & Rob contributing to it, so it makes it easier, but no one wants to feel like they are wasting their time. We keep the Dork Review going solely for the love of all things dorky! We appreciate you Chino, because you are one of the few people that regularly comments & it's always great hearing from you! :)
Yes, it was a GREAT blog. Very true. Everyone wants to make money. I've also forgotten about my blog, and it's because I have a ton of my drawings to upload. Thanks, you guys have a great variety.
Post a Comment