Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Rob's Room: Shazam! Fury of the Gods Costume Reveal

Shazam! Fury of the Gods Costume Reveal (via David F. Sandberg's twitter)

The only one that I like less is Mary Marvel's costume (and I liked Michelle Borth as Mary, but Grace Fulton will likely be good in both roles). I am curious to know why all superhero costumes now require extreme texture. Would untextured super suits now feel too bland...? At least the muscle padding doesn't look as silly as in the first film. To be completely honest (and contrary to what this post might imply) I am somewhat indifferent to this movie but it seemed like I should at least post this news... will probably catch it when it comes out on HBO unless it gets solid reviews.

1 comment:

The Dork said...

I felt the first movie was a swing & a miss. Hoping the second one won't be.