Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Unpublished Thing Graphic Novel by Barry Windsor-Smith


via Bronze Age Blog, "Now here's a real treat. Back in the '80's, Barry Windsor-Smith started work on a Thing graphic novel that was never finished or published. Well, last week, pal of this here blog Mark Frazer sent me scans of the 48 pages known to exist. After I picked my jaw back up off the floor, I uuhmed and aahed about whether I could actually legally post the piece, until I decided, what the hell, let's just ask the man himself. And as you can see, Barry is happy for us to see this lost masterpiece, so here it is!"

2 comments:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

WOW...this is amazing. How was this never published? BWS' work is amzing.

Ivar said...

Glorious work as always! Would have loved to see it finished…