Friday, July 14, 2017

Rob's Room: Spider-Man: Homecoming's Star Trek Easter Egg!

Spider-Man: Homecoming's Star Trek Easter Egg (via comicbook.com)

QUESTION OF THE DAY: I waited a week after the movie's release to post this... is that enough time before talking Easter Eggs?  I figure it's not really a spoiler since it doesn't address plot points, but I hate when potential enjoyment / surprise is taken from a viewer's experience (as what happened to me when some A-hole posted about the Henri Ducard / Ra's al Ghul connection before Batman Begins was even released - and that was a MAJOR plot point. Jerk!).  Thoughts?  (I figure I'll go with consensus in the future.)

Kirk Thatcher went from "Punk on Bus" in Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home... 
...to "Punk on Street" in Spider-Man: Homecoming... 

No comments: