Friday, May 17, 2013

Marvel Fact Files - Friggin' Rocks!

Dork Note: When I was a kid I really dug the "Official Handbook of the Marvel Universe". Those issues (especially the first two volumes) gave me access to this amazing, fantastic, incredible, uncanny world with the flip of a page! And that is exactly how I feel about the Marvel Fact Files!!!

It is definitely the definitive Guide to the Marvel-verse! 

The people of Eaglemoss Collections have really brought their "A" game to this publication. 


Character: Details and History
Dork Note: Sweet - luv knowing the whats what across the character-verse.


Character: Powers and Abilities
 
 

Team: Details and History
Dork Note: This is great for jumping in and catching up. Especially, if you want to read a very specific storyline/TPB and not be totally lost.

  


Team: Base of Operation Schematics
Dork Note: Me luv me some schematics - always have! It's like peaking behind the curtain. I have always wanted to put out a comic-verse type of info book full of cutaways, see-thrus, and schematics and now I don't have to - AWESOME!


Vehicle: Schematic Cutaways



Character Costume: Details and History
Dork Note: My co-worker and fellow Dork Review contributor (Matthew) asked me the other day, "...is there was a place I could go see all the costume variants of certain character?" BAM - here it is! In your face Matthew - in your face!


Dork Note: The luv poured into this publication is thru and thru - from the Binders, to the individual sheets, to the foldouts, and to the digital site. Marvel Fact Files is - all that and a bag of chips!

No comments: