Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Cool Character: BAMF, the Nightcrawler Plushie

Dork Note: I thought Marvel dropped the ball on this one by not making a BAMF Doll.  I always wanted one and now I'd love to buy one for my daughter but Marvel still hasn't produced one.  

Of course a lot of dorks have made their own, because well - that's what dorks do.



Unnamed First Appearance - Uncanny X-Men #145 - 
BAMF Doll created by Dave Cockrum 
(An assumption on my part.)


Named "BAMF" doll in Uncanny X-Men #168

The BAMF doll is a plushie (presumably) made by Kurt Wagner (Nightcrawler) and given to his then-love Amanda Sefton.  Along with Amanda Sefton, Kitty Pryde, Illyana Rasputin, Jubilation Lee and Amanda Sefton, among others, have been shown owning Bamf dolls. In the series Exiles, a stuffed Bamf is seen in the bedroom of Nocturne, the child of Nightcrawler and the Scarlet Witch from another reality.

  

 Fan Art by Alicia Policia


No comments: