Saturday, September 1, 2012

The New Valiant Universe Designs by David Aja

Dork Note: Back in the day I collected all the Jim Shooter's Valiant Comics - right up until he left. I really thought the company had the potential to challenge the Big Two, but as all dorks know they ripened quickly, fell from the vine, and rotted on the ground.

Over the years every attempt to bring them back has failed - so I was a bit gun shy to pick up this latest attempt. However, when I did - I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of writing and artwork. They've currently earned a place on my pull list - hopefully they will stay strong.



Dork Fact: I own all the TPBs which have been released over the years (even the non-sanctioned ones); except - the Predator vs. Magnus Robot Fighter(1992); which for some f'ing reason is SUPER expensive!

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Timewalker looks a lot like Marty McFly!

The Dork said...

Hey dude, don't give away the Shyamalan Twist - that ain't cool!