Friday, July 8, 2011

1983 - Marvel Super-Heroes Fantasy Jigsaw Puzzle

300 pieces
22.5"x33"

Western Publishing Company (Whitman) 1983


THE most fantastic Marvel super-hero puzzle EVER to-be-assembled. A family portrait of 132 heroes and villains and neutrals spanning the entire Marvel Universe. From staple characters like the Hulk, Spider-Man, the Uncanny X-Men and Fantastic Four to cult faves like Alpha Flight, Man-Thing, the Eternals, Blade and Brother Voodoo! Even Galactus, the Watcher and Mephisto join the fun to make it a sheer cosmic event of epic proportions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the puzzle that got me collecting. All the characters (and some really weird choices). I've posted it on my Twitter feed a few times and comic book people just love it...Glad I still have it because it is selling big on eBay. Think it's going to be my Twitter background
@JPRoscoe76