Tuesday, January 11, 2011

What If...Batman was a animated CW show on the Nickelodeon Channel?

This is all over the web and it's so painfully obvious, both in a bad way and a good way. My gut reaction is "FU!" Then I started to think about it and the "FU" became more of an "Ummm." And now that I have lived with it for more then an hour it has a kind of "Maybe" vibe. Perhaps in a day or two it might be an, "OK, I see it" or perhaps I'll simply go back to the "FU!"



The creators' website. Here is the pitch:
We all go through incredible changes as teenagers: growth spurts, bad skin, a sudden insatiable need to uphold justice and avenge your murdered parents.... Well, that is if you're Bruce Wayne. As if being a freshman at Gotham High wasn't tough enough, Bruce's insomnia and technological fascinations are taking their toll. Instead of spending his time studying, he has begun to obsess over an emerging personality trait: Batman. But under the watchful eye of his guardian and steward, Alfred Pennyworth, Bruce is forced to put his intelligence to good use: graduating high school. But given his classmates, can Bruce survive Gotham High?

1 comment:

Rob said...

How can you begin condone this monstrosity, yet get angry with "The Dark Knight" feature, my friend? If you come and say "Maybe" to this anywhere near me, I will yell "FU"! ;)