Friday, November 1, 2013

Want It Got It TPB : Amethyst, Max-Series #1-12

UPDATE: Showcase Presents: Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld Vol. 1 
Writer: Gary Cohn and Dan Mishkin
Artist: Ernie Colón and others
Publisher: DC Comics (1983)
Includes: Legion of Super-Heroes #298 (insert), Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld #1-12 and Annual 1


I know this original series was aimed at a young girl audience, but I enjoyed reading it too, even though I have a penis.

I think it is funny companies feel the need to aim a property at a particular gender when they should aim at making good stories period.

By the way DC, this is also a series my Mom actually enjoyed reading. So if you made it a TPB, I'd have to buy two copies one for her and one for myself. Come on, Christmas is just around the corner.

No comments: