Friday, May 10, 2013

Rob's Room: Enterprise NCC-1701 Cross Sections & Schematics

This was going to be all cross sections of the various versions of Enterprise, but I could not find them for every ship (hence the schematics).  If you know of any additional cross sections, let me know and I'll update/replace!  I'm surprised to not find a cross section of the new Enterprise in al my googling...
I guess I have to add this previous one too...
Here's a fun black light poster from 1976 found on flickr:
 Finally, a couple of IMAX Posters for Star Trek Into Darkness (May 19th cannot come soon enough!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too bad you included the Abrams abomination. Damn, that this is a POS design.

Rob said...

I admit... the Abrams design has grown on me. I didn't care for it at first; I wanted to give my own set of design notes... but it bothers me much less now (perhaps due to familiarity). Even so, Star Trek: The Motion Picture's Enterprise will always be my favorite. I also liked where they went with the Enterprise-E.

Anonymous said...

Great collection of Enterprises! Like you, I love the refit, but I also really love the C design as well.

Anonymous said...

I agree...