DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.
Saturday, September 12, 2026
TPB A DAY 006: Batman: Universe - YAY!
YAY - This book is a wonderful dance of story and art. Moving in perfect sync - spinning, dipping, and leaping through the time traveling adventure. It perfectly captures the magic of classic DC stories from the late ’70s and early ’80s. I'm a huge fan of Bob Haney and Jim Aparo’s legendary run on Batman: The Brave and the Bold and this book beautifully honors their signature style and pure sense of fun!
DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.
DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment