Wednesday, September 9, 2026

TPB A DAY 003: The Lonesome Hunters - YAY!

YAY - The art matches the tone & tenor of the story perfectly. I love stories that show & not tell. Stories that give the right amount of stuff to reveal the world being built, but leave a lot of mysteries for the reader's imagination. I ordered the second volume as soon as I finished this TPB. Here is the second TP I just ordered - The Lonesome Hunter: The Wolf Child - excited to read it! :)


DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.

No comments: