Saturday, November 2, 2013

New Mutants by Bob McLeod



Doug Ramsey Commission by Unknown
 

Clipped from Comic Art Fans: I commissioned Bob McLoed for Dani Moonstar at HeroesCon '11 for my archer collection, which came out excellently. Later, I won the Cannonball piece at the auction. Since the two go so well together, I hope to continue the series and have Bob draw the rest of the original five, and maybe beyond in order of appearance.

Dork Note: Looks like Eli did just that! These would be awesome framed and hanging on a wall together! I would have had Magma, Magik, and Warlock done as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm the owner of these. Glad you appreciated them! But the Doug Ramsey isn't mine, must have been commissioned by another and got grouped with these.

The Dork said...

Thanks for the clarification.