Friday, October 2, 2026

NEW MEGO SET: Spider-Man in Black Suit & Villians

DORK NOTE: I’m really happy that Mego & Marvel are still putting out these sets, and I totally understand why they went with Spider-Man - he’s one of Marvel’s top-selling IPs. And the new set looks great!

BUT… I really wish they had gone in a different direction with this one. I think a ’70s-style set featuring Black Widow, Falcon, Doctor Strange, and Ant-Man would have been awesome! Plus, it would have given them the perfect opportunity to include the original Falcon design by Mego - which, by the way, is a figure I’ve always wanted!


Disney Parks and Mego Corp. team up to introduce a new four-figure set of Spider-Man and his foes, available soon at Avengers Reserve at Downtown Disney District, Disneyland Resort, Super Hero Headquarters at Disney Springs, Walt Disney World, and on disneystore.comThis set of four all new classic characters – Mysterio, Dr. Octopus, the Rhino, and Symbiote Spider-Man.

DORK NOTE: The Mego/Marvel set I wanted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That Doc Ock looks like second-rate custom and Mysterio didn’t fare much better. šŸ˜’