Friday, October 9, 2026

TPB A DAY 23: Jonny Quest Volume 1: Time Flies - YAY!

YAY - Whenever an old series (in this case, a Saturday morning cartoon) gets new material (in this case, a comic book), there’s always a fear that it’ll be radicalized or just plain lame! THANKFULLY, this book is neither! Instead, it’s a fun read that honors the style, charm, and flavor of the original cartoon. If you’re a fan of the TV series, chances are you’ll be a fan of this comic, too!

TINY NOTE: My only minor criticism is that, given the story’s potential, I wish the emotional depth and impact had gone a little further.


DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment