Tuesday, September 29, 2026

TPB A DAY 21: Aliens vs. Avengers - YAY!

YAY - Aliens, engineers, and Avengers - oh my! This was magnificent from beginning to end: a truly satisfying epic. No IP crossover cash grab here. This TPB is well cooked and gives proper respect to both verses. Fully enjoyed it!

One of the things I love about comic books is their ability to bring stories to life that would be too costly or even impossible in any other medium. This TPB delivers a cinematic spectacle in comic book form!


DORK PLAN: I’m going to read one TPB a day from my 5,000+ strong TPB collection. I’ll post the one I read here the next day with a YAY or NAY, and maybe a line or two about what I thought. NOTE: Got a TPB you want me to read? Drop it in the comments! If I have it, I’ll give it a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment