How can you find a Wonder Woman Telephone? It's my dream item to have!
I just listed one on ebay today
I have a Wonder Woman Telephone to sell. It's in very good condition. Touchtone with red base.
How much are you asking for it?
We would take $1,000.
I'll give you $600 right now. PayPal?
to @ benesnyc DO you still have the telephone?
if so : write me there : altasalvo@gmail.com
Thanks, If you give me your price, I may just buy it outright. sandylovesrandy@gmail.com
How can you find a Wonder Woman Telephone? It's my dream item to have!
ReplyDeleteI just listed one on ebay today
DeleteI have a Wonder Woman Telephone to sell. It's in very good condition. Touchtone with red base.
ReplyDeleteHow much are you asking for it?
DeleteWe would take $1,000.
ReplyDeleteI'll give you $600 right now. PayPal?
ReplyDeleteto @ benesnyc DO you still have the telephone?
ReplyDeleteif so : write me there : altasalvo@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks,
ReplyDeleteIf you give me your price, I may just buy it outright.
sandylovesrandy@gmail.com