Yes, it did. But I think they also released it as a poster, but don't quote me on that...one of my friends had the poster...it was awesome! I'd love to get it for my daughters room.
I have a signed version of the oversized one that I got at Chicago Comic Convention one year. It sits rolled up in a tube because I have never had the funds to get it properly framed.
Yeah, I hate that - I have several pieces of artwork that I haven't hung because of the cost of framing. Including Michael Golden's Marvel Universe poster.
Didn't this poster come free with purchase of the 1998 HC edition of Crisis on Infinite Earths?
ReplyDeleteYes, it did. But I think they also released it as a poster, but don't quote me on that...one of my friends had the poster...it was awesome! I'd love to get it for my daughters room.
ReplyDeleteI have the oversized one do you know what it is worth ?
ReplyDeleteI have a signed version of the oversized one that I got at Chicago Comic Convention one year. It sits rolled up in a tube because I have never had the funds to get it properly framed.
ReplyDeleteYeah, I hate that - I have several pieces of artwork that I haven't hung because of the cost of framing. Including Michael Golden's Marvel Universe poster.
ReplyDelete