I think that's from the final few issues of Grant Morrison's Animal Man run.Your pal,Jim
It's from Grant Morrison's Animal Man run, issue #23. The Psycho Pirate brings awareness to the characters killed in Crisis on Infinite Earths. Or something like that--been a while since I've read it.
It's from Grant Morrison's ANIMAL MAN run, art by Chas Truog.
It's that damned Grant Morrison, Animal Man 23.
I could be wrong, but isn't this from Animal Man? I'm not at home right now so I can't check.
I think it's Chas Truog's art from Grant Morrison's Animal Man run, probably issue 23.
Thanks everyone for the answers!
I think that's from the final few issues of Grant Morrison's Animal Man run.
ReplyDeleteYour pal,
Jim
It's from Grant Morrison's Animal Man run, issue #23. The Psycho Pirate brings awareness to the characters killed in Crisis on Infinite Earths. Or something like that--been a while since I've read it.
ReplyDeleteIt's from Grant Morrison's ANIMAL MAN run, art by Chas Truog.
ReplyDeleteIt's that damned Grant Morrison, Animal Man 23.
ReplyDeleteI could be wrong, but isn't this from Animal Man? I'm not at home right now so I can't check.
ReplyDeleteI think it's Chas Truog's art from Grant Morrison's Animal Man run, probably issue 23.
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone for the answers!
ReplyDelete