Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Rob's Room: Jodorowsky's Tron by Johnny Darrell

This is my holiday gift to Calvin... I hope he likes it! ;) 
I would be fascinated to know exactly how Johnny Darrell created these (since it says it was created by an AI app via prompts - this is, by far, the best use of AI art I've seen to date!).

Fantasy Jodorowsky Tron visualisations by Johnny Darrell (via DJ Food)
Johnny Darrell has imagined both Tron films as visualised and directed by Alejandro Jodorowsky using the AI app Midjourney. These are all created by the AI app via prompts with only the typography on the posters being added later via Photoshop (AI still isn’t great at letter forms but is getting better all the time). 

 

1 comment:

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

OMG...that is soooo cool. Now I want to see DUNE done with this technology. Amazing stuff. I might have to steal.