Monday, May 8, 2017

Rob's Room: Folsom Prison Blues/Pinball Wizard Mashup by Puddles Pity Party

Let me begin this post by stating emphatically that I HATE CLOWNS!  Always have.  They go around terrifying children & adults alike. Yet to every rule, there is an exception.  Puddles Pity Party is my exception to clowns.  I saw this 7-foot mute (except for when he sings) clown and sometimes member of Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox perform live last Friday.  Enjoyed it so damn much, I turned around and brought some other friends to see him on Saturday.  He even offers "FREE PUDDLES CUDDLES" (don't believe me? I cuddled the shit out of him... See below.)! The kicker... My girlfriend has developed a semi-infatuation with him.  Check him out (even if you have coulrophobia)...  
You are welcome!
 

No comments: