Friday, March 31, 2017

Unfinished Fridays: Daredevil Bulleyes: The Target

Dork Note: Comic book series may not be completed for a variety of reasons...sales too low, the publisher ceases to be, personal conflict, or the creative team just gives up. For whatever reason...I just have to say I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!! I WANT TO SEE THE STORIES FINISHED!
DAREDEVIL BULLSEYE: THE TARGET, written by Kevin Smith and drawn by Glenn Fabry was a limited series that focused on Bullseye.

I bought the first issue in 2002...and then waited for the second one...that was 15 years ago. It was an interesting take and hopefully if time and schedule permit, Kevin Smith and Glenn
Fabry can do the second issue. If they did, at least it would make comic book history with the longest time between the first and second issue. And shit, I'd probably still buy it.

No comments: