Friday, March 17, 2017

Unfinished Fridays: The Chemist

Comic book series may not be completed for a variety of reasons...sales too low, the publisher ceases to be, personal conflict, or the creative team just gives up. For whatever reason...I just have to say I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK!!! I WANT TO SEE THE STORIES FINISHED!


The Chemist was written and drawn by Jay Boose. 2 issues were published by Image comics, #1 in 2007 and then #2 a year later in 2008.

Jay Boose is clearly a talented guy. The story and art are perfect for the tale he is telling. Even after a year between issues I still bought the second issue. A third issue is not coming, I know it, but..

..FUCK THAT! I know it's hard having a day job and doing shit at night; especially as an animator and the crazy hours you have to work. Believe me I know!

But come on dude! , you need to finish the series. Just get it done and then collect it all into a TPB. I will happily plop down cash on the counter to pick it up. Easy as pie, minus all the hard work to get it done, of course.

No comments: