Sunday, November 27, 2011

JC's Comics & Collectibles - Pasadena, CA

Dork Note: I checked out a new (a month old) comic shop in my area today - JC's Comics & Collectibles (Pasadena, CA). They had an AWESOME! collection of dollar books. The biggest selection outside of a con I've seen.  Below are a few of the books I bought for a buck. 

 
 

Dork Note Continue: Please, keep in mind...these are $1 books so the quality is not bag worthy, but for picking up a slew of old books to read...I highly recommend checking them out!

JC's Comics & Collectibles
2237 E Colorado Blvd. Ste B104
Pasadena, CA 91107
(626) 844-6445

Dork Note Conclusion: Also if you are in the area I recommend checking out Comics Factory; which carries a great selection of indie and art books...plus everyone who works there is super nice!
Comics Factory
1298 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91106
Neighborhood: Pasadena
(626) 585-0618

No comments: