Sunday, November 21, 2010

Chibi Marvel Capsule Toy Figurines

These vending machine toys ROCK! They come as a ball with the body inside. You pull the head apart and then reassemble them back together again as a figure...fucking brilliant!
I bought Spider-Man and Iron Man for my 2 year old daughter at my local comic shop's vending machine. However, before I could buy any more their supply was wiped out. She did however end up getting the Hulk too, because the shop owner had an extra one.

Every once in awhile I'll ask if they are going to get more in. They always say the same thing, "We ordered them and they haven't arrived. We don't know what's happening." I don't know what's happening either, but whoever is making these things needs to get on it!

Damn dude, seriously, you need to put them out there so we dorks can collect them all!

Clipped from On-line posted by WebMonkey:
I can’t get over how ingenious and cute these guys are. There are unfortunately only six figurines, The Hulk, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Thor, Captain America, and Iron Man. They are expected to retail at a vending machine near you for just $1 and they stand in at around 2″.

Whoever’s making these should make more and expand the roster to also DC. I would seriously buy them all.

2 comments:

eddie sizemore said...

more than you listed,as i have the thing,daredevil,and punisher...check out ollies bargin outlets..where i found mine....

The Dork said...

Yeah, I managed to get the new set. Still haven't found Thor:( I wish they did more of them and did DC characters as well.